Type 1 diabetes in children: signs, symptoms, cause and treatment
Actually, diabetes has now become a universal disease among all age group people even children. It can make impacts on anyone and also everyone due to the several reasons. Even though you are going with the good treatment, the impact of this illness can be controlled but can’t be cured. Nowadays, a lot of children are getting type 1 diabetes and they are taking insulin injections on a daily basis. Those kids who are all suffering from diabetes, they are getting highest blood sugar levels which could be controlled only by the insulin injections.
Causes of diabetes in kids
In reality, diabetes is still fairly unknown disease why and how it is happening. There are a lot of researches done and undergoing about diabetes but it is still now not a completely known disease. At the same time, the causes of type 1 diabetes are not totally sure in the kids. According to the researchers, it is commonly believed that this diabetes disease develops in a similar way for both children and adults. It is considered that your body is unable to give the necessary amount of insulin or your body will not utilize the production of insulin in the correct manner. As a result, both these kinds of problems will directly lead to increase the amount of sugar in your blood.
- Lack of exercise and poor diet could be the major causes of diabetes in the children. Without the proper diet and exercise, your body will not produce enough amount of insulin and starts diabetes. By this way, the blood sugar levels will be increased and it has to be controlled through the insulin injections. When the insulin level has been increased in your body, you can definitely reduce the blood sugar levels and have a normal life.
- Everyone has to take the proper diet without the sugary foods, fruits and other beverages in order to reduce the signs of type 1 diabetes in children
Signs & symptoms of type 1 diabetes inchildren
Type 2 diabetes is very common between many people but the type 1 diabetes is a rarecase but it is the very dangerous thing to everyone. When the children are suffering from diabetes, they are getting the different signs and symptoms due to the highest blood sugar levels. Even the kids have diabetes only for a few months, the following are the common symptoms related todiabetes for the children.
- An increasing amount of thirst.
- The kid may start wetting the bed while sleeping at the night time.
- More frequent urination.
These are all the very common symptoms experienced by the kids who are all suffering from diabetes. When your kid is experiencing all of these symptoms, it is better immediately getting the suitable treatment to treat diabetes. The following are also the possible symptoms associated with diabetes experienced by the kids. They include,
- Upset stomach or nausea
- More frequent infections
- Vision problems or also blurriness
- Slower healing wounds or sores
- Noticeable & also unexpected weight loss
The following are the conditions which will increase the risks of diabetes in the children. If you have any of these conditions in your body, you can get increased signs of type 1 diabetes in children. They include,
- Some races which are more likely to develop the diabetes disease
- Failing to obtain the adequate amount of exercise
- Having any of your family members who are also suffering from the type 2 diabetes.
- Girls are very susceptible than boys.
If you are searching for the treatments of type 1 or type 2 diabetes inchildren, the following are the most suitable options of the best medications to treat your kids better.
- Canagliflozin – It is primarily suggested for the kids who are all suffering from the type 2 diabetes.
- Humalog – If your kid is suffering from the type 2 diabetes, you should take Humalog U-100 medication for the best treatments.
- Metformin – It is another famous option of medication for the treatment of the type 2 diabetes in the children.